When it comes to travel I prefer the big city as opposed to the peaceful tranquility of being at one with nature or the beauty of a perfect white sand beach and the perfect blue water and sky that come along with it. Over the years when I did leave the big city for some time with nature these are my five favorite coastlines.
1. Quepos, Costa Rica – this will always be my favorite because you get a bonus along with beautiful coast line and a perfect beach of white sand and in between it is the Manuel Antonio Forest where you can spend a few hours with nature up close and personal and then cross back over to the beautiful water that line the coast.
2. Tel Aviv, Israel – 1. The Beautiful Mediterranean Sea 2. The Old Towne 3. Tel Aviv all in one place, that alone makes it into my top 5.
3. Melbourne, Australia – of all the coastlines I’ve ever visited this one you have to see for real, it is absolutely majestic.
4. Sitges Spain – a hidden gem an hour from Barcelona, offers ancient buildings in between all this town has to offer and a coast line you can sit and stare at forever.
5. Cape Cod, Massachusetts – well I must give a shout out to my city – the coast that lines this part of Massachusetts will have you in its grasp once you cross the Bourne Bridge as you visit one of the most popular destinations.